Wednesday, October 28, 2020

27 weeks; baby is the size of a pair of kids' jelly shoes









How far along: 27 weeks

Gender: Girl

Maternity clothes:  Yes. 

Stretch marks: A few new ones.

Belly button in or out:  Still in.

Sleep: Mostly good, but starting to get more interrupted. 

Best moment this week:  Getting to spend time together as a family on Saturday. It was a productive day as well with household chores. Also, getting more photos of baby girl at my appointment this week. I wasn't expecting it and I got some 3-D ones!

Worst moment this week:   Getting super worn out from working or cleaning. I'm trying to get a lot done earlier on so we are ready for baby girl before I'm too big. 

Miss anything: Easily reaching my toes. 

Movement:  Tons. This week was the first time some of her movements were uncomfortable. 

Cravings:  Frozen blueberries with creamer. It makes it almost ice cream like and tastes so good. 

Queasy or sick: Thankfully, no.

Looking forward to: Entering the 3rd trimester soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment