Monday, December 21, 2020

34//35 weeks; baby is the size of an eggo waffle box//moderately successful game of Jenga



Links to our registries:

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/meagan-tucker-january-2021-mooresville/1YQZ3LGRBM06W

How far along: 35 weeks

Gender: GIRL

Maternity clothes:  If it fits, I'm impressed and wearing it. Haha

Stretch marks: A few new ones here and there but I have plenty from my boys I didn't need anymore. 

Belly button in or out:  Still in, but just barely.

Sleep: Starting to get less and less restful. There are more aches and pains and adjusting is so much more difficult with the belly in the way. 

Best moment this week:  Watching some of my favorite Christmas movies with my boys. 

Worst moment this week:  Working my last day at the salon. It was definitely bittersweet. I love my job and my clients, but I'm sure 3 kids is going to throw me for a loop. 

Miss anything: Being able to sleep without back pain. 

Movement:  Still a bunch. Baby girl doesn't have nearly as much room anymore so her movements are starting to get slightly more painful. 

Cravings:  Salted Caramel Eggo waffles. They are addictive. 

Queasy or sick: Some nausea but nothing terrible. 

Looking forward to:  CHRISTMAS/my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment