Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Friday!

So it's official. I have lost over 20 pounds!
This has definitely been a learning experience, but I am amazed at how good I feel. I still have some weight to lose, but being healthy is so much more important to me. I know that I am feeding my body the things it needs to function properly.


Here's a nice brace face shot. I've been wearing color on my lips more often mostly to see if I like it. I'm usually a lip balm kind of girl, but I love most of the lip colors from Tarte. Both their lipsticks and the LipSurgence line are ultra moisturizing and have great pigmentation. 



Also, a picture of the hubby with his new haircut and sunglasses. He has been majorly sick for the past few days, which is never fun at all. He is on the mend today and I have ordered him to stay in bed. 
Happy Friday!
What happened in your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment