Monday, March 12, 2018

23 weeks; baby is the size of a large burrito


How far along: 23 weeks

Gender: Boy!

Maternity clothes:  Yep. I've gotten used to wearing some of my favorite things over and over, but it's also fun to add in new pieces since my belly is getting bigger and bigger. 

Belly button in or out:  Still in, but continuing to get more and more shallow.

Sleep: Pretty good for the most part. 

Best moment this week: Welcoming my nephew into the world a few weeks early. Sort of a scary moment, but he is doing extremely well as is his mama. 

Worst moment this week:  Feeling just a tad overwhelming with everything we had to do this week and last week. Plus knowing how busy this month will be makes me a little stressed. 

Miss anything: Taking full breaths. All my organs and this baby are already pushing up into my lung space. 

Movement: YES! Little dude loves to move and squirm just like his older brother. Last night he was super active and kicking so much that David was able to feel it. With Everett, he hardly got to feel anything because Ev would stop moving as soon as anyone tried to feel. 

Cravings: All the sour stuff! Luckily Easter makes it easy to find lots of sour candy. 

Queasy or sick: Nope. Thank goodness.

Looking forward to: Getting closer and closer to graduating!

No comments:

Post a Comment