Monday, November 2, 2020

28 weeks; baby is the size of a coconut





Links to our registries:

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/meagan-tucker-january-2021-mooresville/1YQZ3LGRBM06W
Babylist: babylist.com/baby-reg-meagan-tucker

How far along: 28 weeks, finally in the 3rd trimester!

Gender: GIRL

Maternity clothes:  Yes! I'm at the point that I probably need to get a few more things to get me through the last 12 weeks, but it seems like such a waste for a short amount of time. 

Stretch marks: Possibly? I honestly don't keep track of them. 

Belly button in or out:  In.

Sleep: Starting to be disrupted by the aches and pains. 

Best moment this week:  Getting to spend some quality time with David while my awesome mother-in-law took my boys for a few days to help us with some crazy schedule conflicts. 

Worst moment this week: Having a really sore muscle in my back that wouldn't go away without some serious coercion. 

Miss anything: Not having to use the bathroom all the time. It makes traveling more complicated!

Movement:  Tons. Girl is crazy and I love it. 

Cravings:  No real solid cravings this week. 

Queasy or sick: No, thankfully. 

Looking forward to: The upcoming holiday season and spending lots of quality time with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment