Saturday, January 2, 2021

36 weeks; baby is the size of a throw pillow//37 weeks; baby is the size of a kettlebell



Links to our registries:

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/meagan-tucker-january-2021-mooresville/1YQZ3LGRBM06W

How far along: 37 weeks!

Gender: Girl

Maternity clothes:  Absolutely yes. Or honestly, anything that fits. 

Stretch marks: a couple here and there

Belly button in or out:  super shallow and somewhat out

Sleep: pretty terrible. I pulled a muscle in my upper abs and it's right where baby girl's feet are so it is pretty uncomfortable. Add in back pain and hip pain; I'm ready to be able to sleep better soon. 

Best moment this week:  Celebrating my birthday and Christmas.

Worst moment this week:  Dealing with the random aches and pains. 

Miss anything: Moving with ease

Movement:  Tons, still. Baby girl is just as active as ever with much less space. Haha

Cravings:  Izze clementine/apple sparkling juice. 

Queasy or sick: Occasionally I'll feel pretty nauseous. 

Looking forward to: Relaxing (ha) with my boys the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment