- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 4 Tbls milk
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp dutch process cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter(or Pam spray) a clear glass baking pan. The recipe says 9x13, but I think mine is an 8x11 or something weird.
- Beat together the butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each, then stir in milk and vanilla.
- Mix flour, salt, and cocoa in a separate bowl. Slowly add in the flour mixture being very careful not to over mix. The batter will be very
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl to ensure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 to 40 mins. Bake 35 mins for a thin crust and gooey underneath. Set aside to cool, cut into bars and serve.
Because my pan was smaller I added about 5 to 8 minutes and kept a close eye on the brownies. They also stayed "cut" in the pan and were eaten at random intervals that way. So delicious. Enjoy!