Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Today's Makeup and What's Next Wednesday

Today's Makeup



Benefit blush
benefitcosmetics.com


Benefit mascara
sephora.com


Benefit mascara
sephora.com


Concealer
maybelline.com


Benefit skincare
sephora.com


Too faced cosmetic
sephora.com



This is imported from Polyvore.com, which makes it easy to organize and display outfits to share with others. I love design and this makes it very simple to organize your ideas. 

I am so incredibly sore today it's comical. This ballet boot camp is kicking my butt. 
I'll be posting one of my favorite dinner recipes this week. It's chicken sausage and green beans, but with some fun twists. It's healthy and super easy to make quickly. 

What questions do you have for me? Ask anything! What types of posts would you like to see?


No comments:

Post a Comment