Monday, February 22, 2016

February Progress Week 3

This week was good. I feel like I'm finally in a really good routine. Everett is transitioning to one nap a day, so I did have to adjust to that, but overall I feel like I'm getting into the groove of things.
I ran my first mile. You can read more about that here.

I have been very grateful to see great progress so quickly. I know that won't always be the case, but I'm glad to have had a great jumping off point. It isn't only about the weight loss for me, but that is a nice bonus. I love how great I feel. I love trying delicious new foods and being creative with what I make. I love being able to devote my time to feed my body correctly and by being active and getting strong.

I am having logistical issues with figuring out when and where to run that will fit into my day. I'm leaning towards running at a gym early morning or in the evening, with the option of running during the day since the gym will have child watch. Everett doesn't do well in those kind of situations so I don't really want to torture him by doing that.

The upside to that would be that I have access to the weight lifting equipment and classes at the gym as well. That is a huge bonus for me.

Please subscribe to my blog if you have a minute and let me know in the comments what kinds of things you would like to see talked about here!



Starting weight: 197.6//Current weight: 180.2//Loss since Jan. 4: 17.4 pounds//Overall: 59.8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment