Monday, March 14, 2016

Motivation and March Update 1

This week has been a difficult one as far as staying motivated. The main reason being that our A/C wasn't working until this morning. The other being that I felt stuck in my routine. I knew I needed to do something to switch things up so that I would stay on track.
One big help is my wonderful husband who keeps me going and another has been just doing it. Sometimes I slog through the first few minutes of my workout, but I always feel better after I do. Since I've kept to my routine, it has been easier to continue on. I watch an interesting show, put on some new upbeat music, find some new moves to work into my bodyweight routine, basically anything to mix it up. Everett and I have been going outside to the park or walking trails almost everyday now that the weather has warmed up and I love it. He is a big fan of the outdoors as well, which makes it fun for the both of us.

So the past few weeks I went from 177.6 to 173.8, almost 4 pounds down. I'm now at the lowest weight since I had Everett and I was around this weight a year ago almost exactly. I still have about 39 pounds to lose, but I am feeling so much stronger and better overall than I have in a while. I'm proud of what I've accomplished and it makes me motivated to continue to make changes and try new things constantly.

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday! Get out there and move!



1 comment: