Friday, April 29, 2016

Full April Progress

Yes! I'm alive! This month has been crazy as I've adjusted to a new schedule of cross training and mostly running. I can feel that my weight loss is slowing down since I've lost over half of what I want to. I was prepared for this and don't feel like I need to adjust my eating or anything like that, I just need to continue being consistent and keep pushing my body. I am glad that I am making progress and that my body continues to feel stronger each day. Some days are definitely harder than others, but I find that as long as I am consistent I am successful.
Here are my measurements for this month:

Right Arm: 13 (1 inch lost)
Left Arm: 13 (1 inch lost)
Right Leg: 24.5
Left Leg: 25
Right Calf: 15  (.5 inch lost)
Left Calf: 15.5
Natural waist: 30 (1.5 inches lost)
Waist at belly button: 33.5 (1.5 inches lost)
Hips: 42 (1 inch lost)
Bust: 38.5


Left: Jan 4//Right: April 29


Left: April 1//Right: April 29


Starting weight: 197.6//Current weight: 164.4//Loss since Jan. 4: 33.2 pounds//Overall: 75.6 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment