Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Aldi Haul #1


Oh Aldi. I've recently re-discovered how much I love shopping here. And my wallet agrees. I'm here to bust the myth that eating healthfully has to be expensive. Now, I don't do all of my shopping at Aldi, since there are a few treats and certain things I enjoy that Aldi doesn't offer. I have found that I can get most everything that we eat there. I am picky about how certain things taste and a few items, the Greek yogurt mainly, that I purchased this time were to try out. I do prefer certain brands because they may have less sugar or fat, but I'm willing to try it once before I completely rule it out. 
The food above will last about 2 weeks. I will most likely do a smaller trip to pick up eggs and milk, but for the most part, this is it. 
I plan to do some posts about easy dinners that are actually things that we eat. I tend to post my breakfasts and lunches to Instagram pretty regularly, but if people are interested in those as well, I will post them. 
I'm including a spreadsheet of the prices I paid at my local Aldi, these may vary based on where you live. All of the food pictured above cost me $102. That's crazy! I love how far my dollar goes at Aldi. 

Here's the pricing list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XJ5p1UQPMIal6woPM4CnB61-mrFsP7S-9xM97EoAVmM/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment