Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Here we go again!


Welcome back to my weekly updates! This mainly serves as a journal for myself, but also to keep my family and friends updated on the development of our second baby. Hope you enjoy! 

I've included a few photos of the first weeks of my pregnancy, mainly for my own benefit, but it is no joke that subsequent babies show earlier. Overall, things have been pretty smooth with this pregnancy as far as morning sickness, but the exhaustion is overwhelming since I'm in school 30 hours a week and chasing around a toddler. Everett is super excited to be a big brother and asks constantly if the baby is born yet. He's in for rough 7 more months. 

Please excuse the mess in the background. We are in the middle of moving still. 


     

                                                   
                                                     
                       



How far along: 11 weeks

Gender: Unknown as of yet! 

Maternity clothes:  Yep! I had to bust out the stretchy waistbands pretty early, but most of my shirts are working just fine. I'm in the awkward stage where most maternity stuff doesn't work yet, but my regular clothes are uncomfortable. 

Stretch marks: No new ones. 

Belly button in or out:  In, but already getting shallower. 

Sleep: Alright. It has mainly been hampered by the cold I've had since Thanksgiving. I do have some back pain already and the pregnancy pillow has made an appearance. 

Best moment this week:  Getting to tell all of my family that we are expecting. 

Worst moment this week:  Grandpa Tucker passing away. 

Miss anything: Being able to take whatever medication to deal with colds and such. It should be against the rules to have any other ailments when you're pregnant. 

Movement: None yet. 

Cravings: None so far. I've mostly had aversions, but I've wanted more savory foods this pregnancy. 

Queasy or sick: Sick with a cold and cough that activates my gag reflex and having to try extra hard not to throw up.  :/

Looking forward to: Christmas with the family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment