Monday, January 1, 2018

13 weeks; baby is the size of a mini cactus


Happy New Year! Here's the newest update on Baby Tucker #2. 




How far along: 13 weeks

Gender: Unknown. But we find out February 6th! 

Maternity clothes:  Yep! But I am still stretching my current wardrobe and mixing in a few maternity pieces. 

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Belly button in or out: In. 

Sleep: Hit or miss. I was sick and we were traveling so that probably had more to do with it. 

Best moment this week: Spending time with family. 

Worst moment this week:  Getting a stomach bug. Literally, the worst when pregnant. 

Miss anything: Being able to take whatever medication I want/need for my ailments. 

Movement: Not yet! 

Cravings: Still no. I don't get many cravings until later on in my pregnancy. 

Queasy or sick: Yes and yes, due to the dang stomach bug. 

Looking forward to: A new year with new goals and lots of exciting events! 

No comments:

Post a Comment