Tuesday, January 9, 2018

14 weeks; baby is the size of a bicycle bell




How far along: 14 weeksish 

Gender: Unknown. Only 4 weeks till we find out. 

Maternity clothes:  Yes. I'll be posting a separate blog on some of my favorite basics. 

Stretch marks: Nope, but I really felt like my belly popped this week. 

Belly button in or out:  In.

Sleep: Alright. Except for the toddler insisting on waking up at 5:30 every morning. 

Best moment this week: Having a really good, productive few days at school. 

Worst moment this week:  Unfortunately, Sunday morning. 1 pm church is rough and Everett had a particularly tough morning. It was one for the books. 

Miss anything: Wearing whatever I want. It know it seems silly, but now is the time that my belly is big enough to be annoying to dress, but not super big that I want to accentuate it. 

Movement: I have had a couple times that I've felt a little something. 

Cravings: Homemade guacamole and chips

Queasy or sick: Nope. Thank goodness!

Looking forward to: More productive days at school. I'm getting close to being finished, which is exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment