Friday, May 18, 2018

33 weeks; your baby is the size of a small chihuahua







How far along: 33 weeks

Gender: Boy

Maternity clothes:  Yep. I finally caved and bought 2 dresses at Target to get me through the next couple of weeks.

Belly button in or out:  In-ish? It's pretty far out for mine to be because it's usually super deep. 

Sleep: Not great. I keep waking up a lot to go to the bathroom or blow my nose due to allergies.

Best moment this week: Having my baby sister back in Charlotte with me permanently! Yay!

Worst moment this week:  Allergies kicking my butt. 

Miss anything: Being able to see my feet, shaving easily, breathing deeply. 

Movement: Yes! Our little dude got the hiccups the other night and David could actually feel them through my belly. He is super squirmy just like Everett was. 

Cravings: Mini unwrapped Starbursts-all pinks and reds; tzatziki and cracked pepper turkey

Looking forward to: Taking state board on June 7th! I'm hoping I'll be able to do it since I'll be 36 weeks, but I'm hopeful that I'll be able to make it work. 

Registry links: 

Target: tgt.gifts/baby-tucker-2


Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/meagan-tucker-july-2018-mooresville/3F0XFTL0B34QF

No comments:

Post a Comment