Tuesday, May 29, 2018

34 weeks






How far along: 34 weeks!

Gender: Boy

Maternity clothes:  Yep. I'm mostly wearing the same things over and over. 

Belly button in or out:  Barely in. 

Sleep: Not great this week. My back has been killing me and getting comfortable is pretty difficult at this point. 

Best moment this week: Buying a minivan! We needed the space and I'm completely in love with it. Also, getting to spend the weekend with family in Greensboro and catching up with friends at a birthday party. 

Worst moment this week:  Having to spend 7 hours at the car dealership just due to waiting for David to come from work, trading my car and waiting for paperwork to get processed. 

Miss anything: Bending over easily, not bumping my belly into things

Movement: Tons. Nothing has changed with how crazy active this little man is. 

Cravings: Not really. I'm at the point in pregnancy where everything gives me heartburn and I'm starting to find most things less desirable to eat. 

Queasy or sick: Thankfully no. 

Looking forward to: Taking State Board in 2 weeks! 

Registry links: 

Target: tgt.gifts/baby-tucker-2


Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/meagan-tucker-july-2018-mooresville/3F0XFTL0B34QF



No comments:

Post a Comment