Tuesday, June 12, 2018

36 weeks; baby is the size of a throw pillow

How far along: 36 weeks!



Gender: Boy!

Maternity clothes:  What are clothes? Jk. I'm just wearing the same 3 pairs of leggings and a few of the same shirts. 

Belly button in or out:  Out! It's so weird to have it as an outtie, especially since mine is so deep. 

Sleep: Hit or miss. Some nights are fine and others are terrible. 

Best moment this week: Completing my State Board practical. I won't know my score until next week, but I'm so glad to have it behind me. And I scheduled my written exam so hopefully, I can get my license before the baby comes!

Worst moment this week:  The daily terrible heartburn. 

Miss anything: Seeing my feet, being able to get in and out of bed easily. 

Movement: Still tons! 

Cravings: Not really, I'm just always thirsty. 

Queasy or sick: I had some tummy issues the other day which was more annoying than anything. 

Looking forward to: My "sprinkle" this Friday! 

Registry links: 

Target: tgt.gifts/baby-tucker-2


Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/meagan-tucker-july-2018-mooresville/3F0XFTL0B34QF

No comments:

Post a Comment