Tuesday, June 19, 2018

37 weeks; baby is the size of a kettlebell





How far along: 37 weeks! Full-term here we are. 

Gender: Boy. 

Maternity clothes:  Yep. No other choice at this point. 

Belly button in or out:  Out! 

Sleep: Pretty terrible at this stage of the game. It's hard to get comfortable and fall asleep and then I'm up every 1-2 hours to use the bathroom. 

Best moment this week: Getting to catch up with friends and family at my sprinkle! And having my final meeting with our awesome doula before the baby comes. AND passing my written state board exam! I can finally get my license!

Worst moment this week:  Pain in my back in the night. It's a recurring problem. 

Miss anything: Being able to reach my feet is the biggest one. Uninterrupted sleep. 

Movement: Tons. Little dude has lots and lots of hiccups and is constantly squirming around. 

Cravings: Peaches! The craving is back for this pregnancy. Haha

Queasy or sick: Thankfully not a ton. I do have a few moments here and there or days when I get queasy, but nothing terrible. 

Looking forward to: Our anniversary on Friday! 

Registry links: 

Target: tgt.gifts/baby-tucker-2



Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/meagan-tucker-july-2018-mooresville/3F0XFTL0B34QF

No comments:

Post a Comment