Wednesday, August 19, 2020

16/17 weeks; baby is the size of an eclair/pomegranate





How far along: 17 weeks

Gender: Finding out officially at the end of this month!

Maternity clothes:  Oh yes. Most days I don't work I'm just wearing loungewear, but all my work clothing has been adjusted to fit the growing belly. 

Stretch marks: Still no new ones yet!

Belly button in or out:  Already becoming more shallow, but still in.

Sleep: Not great this past week since we were all sick. :(

Best moment this week:  Everett starting school!

Worst moment this week:  All of us getting sick. Sinus/ear infections for me, allergies, and colds for everyone else. I swear it should be illegal to get sick while pregnant. Just thankful it's not COVID.

Miss anything: Being able to sleep flat on my back or laying on my belly. 

Movement:  Still feeling some flutters here and there. 

Cravings:  SALADS

Queasy or sick: Unfortunately, yes.

Looking forward to: Getting into a routine for school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment