Thursday, August 6, 2020

15 weeks; baby is the size of a mixed tape

This week was a super exciting one as my "baby" turned 6! We had tons of fun celebrating him with family and are looking forward to doing it again. Gotta love COVID splitting the party into 2 different weeks.






How far along: 15 weeks!

Gender: We have our anatomy ultrasound on August 31st which is rapidly approaching!

Maternity clothes:  Yep! Wearing mostly maternity at this point already. 

Stretch marks: No new ones yet.

Belly button in or out:  In.

Sleep: Mostly good. Starting to be interrupted on occasion.  

Best moment this week:  Celebrating my baby turning 6 years old and getting to attend a baby shower(socially distanced) for one of my best friends!

Worst moment this week:  Recurring headaches and some insomnia.

Miss anything: Lack of heartburn.

Movement:  Some tiny flutters here and there if I'm laying on my belly. 

Cravings:  Harris Teeter sushi and watermelon.

Queasy or sick: Still some nausea but it's definitely starting to subside. 

Looking forward to: Celebrating Everett and David again this weekend with my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment