Sunday, September 13, 2020

20 weeks; baby is the size of a messy bun//21 weeks; baby is the size of a bottle of sriracha

The past few weeks have been flying by and we are over halfway through this pregnancy! I have been in hardcore nesting mode getting things set up for our baby girl. We are finally hitting somewhat of a rhythm with Everett's school and all the other things we have going on. We are so grateful for our families that are always willing to help out and give a hand.




Links to our registries:

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/meagan-tucker-january-2021-mooresville/1YQZ3LGRBM06W
Babylist: babylist.com/baby-reg-meagan-tucker


How far along: 21 weeks; Over halfway there!

Gender: GIRL!

Maternity clothes:  Yep! I still have a few shirts I got oversized that work well, but I'm going to need a new pair of maternity pants soon enough. 

Stretch marks: No new ones!

Belly button in or out:  In

Sleep: Alright. Poor David has been dealing with my pregnancy snoring, but I got some nasal strips to hopefully help with that. 

Best moment this week:  Getting to see all our family over the Labor Day weekend. It's never anything super fancy that we do and it's great to just spend time together. 

Worst moment this week: Feeling all of the little stresses build up and feel like a lot at one time. I'm grateful for awesome friends and my husband for listening and helping me problem solve. 

Miss anything: Being able to pick up my kiddos without a second thought. I have to be much more deliberate and careful now.

Movement:  Tons! Little miss loves the sound of the blowdryer at work and jumps around like crazy when she hears it. 

Cravings:  AAALLLL the chopped salads!

Queasy or sick: Thankfully no.

Looking forward to: Growing and getting to feel baby move even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment