Monday, September 21, 2020

22 weeks; baby is the size of a kale smoothie

Links to our registries:

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/meagan-tucker-january-2021-mooresville/1YQZ3LGRBM06W
Babylist: babylist.com/baby-reg-meagan-tucker




Please excuse my dirty mirror.

How far along: 22 weeks!

Gender: GIRL!

Maternity clothes:  Some. I had to order another pair of my favorite pants. 

Stretch marks: No new ones yet.

Belly button in or out:  Getting more and more shallow as time goes on.

Sleep: Pretty good for the most part. I've been pretty tired this past week, not really sure why, but I've gone to bed early or taken a late afternoon nap a few times. 

Best moment this week:  Getting to see my awesome doula and do her hair!

Worst moment this week:  Losing my voice due to these dang allergies! So random. 

Miss anything: Picking up my boys whenever I want. I have to be so much more deliberate now. 

Movement:  Tons! Baby girl is doing some serious tricks in there.

Cravings:  I'm back to craving yogurt bowls with fresh fruit and granola. Luckily that has been easy to prep and have throughout the week.

Queasy or sick: Just a few times here and there my tummy will still get upset randomly.

Looking forward to: Everett going to school full days instead of just 3 hours at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment