Tuesday, September 29, 2020

23 weeks; baby is the size of a burrito




Links to our registries:

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/meagan-tucker-january-2021-mooresville/1YQZ3LGRBM06W
Babylist: babylist.com/baby-reg-meagan-tucker

How far along: 23 weeks

Gender: GIRL

Maternity clothes:  Yes! I found the best maternity "jogger" style pants on Amazon and I'm in love. 

Stretch marks: No new ones that I've found yet. 

Belly button in or out:  Still in. Ezra's favorite activity is finding my belly button and poking it whenever we mention the baby. 

Sleep: Mostly good, I've had a bit of pregnancy insomnia but nothing too bad. 

Best moment this week:  Magically removing the crayon from a load of wash with a bunch of new clothing. Haha

Worst moment this week:  Drying a crayon in with a bunch of new clothing for the boys. 

Miss anything: Having more energy. I had some things I really wanted to get done around the house this week and I just wear out much faster. 

Movement:  Tons! Girl is a total wiggle worm and I love it. David has been able to feel her a couple of times. 

Cravings:  No real cravings this week. 

Queasy or sick: Thankfully no, just my allergies leading to some congestion.

Looking forward to: Spending time with family for General Conference this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment