Wednesday, October 14, 2020

24 weeks; baby is the size of a foot-long sub//25 weeks; baby is the size of a baseball glove






Links to our registries:

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/meagan-tucker-january-2021-mooresville/1YQZ3LGRBM06W
Babylist: babylist.com/baby-reg-meagan-tucker

How far along: 25 weeks

Gender: GIRL

Maternity clothes:  Yes! I posted some of my favorites so far to my Instagram.

Stretch marks: I think there might be one or two new ones but I'm not sure. 

Belly button in or out:  In, but super shallow. 

Sleep: Pretty good for the most part. The insomnia is starting to creep in some nights. 

Best moment this week:  Getting to spend some good quality time together on Sunday. 

Worst moment this week:  Being suuuuper sore from my workout. It's so much harder when you're pregnant. 

Miss anything: Not having sciatic nerve pain. 

Movement:  Tons! Baby girl is laying sideways right now and will flail around. It feels especially funny when I'm laying on my side. 

Cravings:  No new ones this week, but I have been loving getting salad bowls from a local place that is just over the moon delicious. 

Queasy or sick: No, thankfully. 

Looking forward to: Dinner with nana and papa this Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment