Tuesday, February 18, 2014

16 weeks; baby is the size of an avocado!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm finally posting my update on time this week. This week I'm using the beautiful blocks my hubby got me for Christmas along with as good of a picture as it is going to get. I need to remember to have David snap a photo when he is around. Hope you all are having a wonderful week!



blocks: GRACE & SALT
shirt: old, Target; similar
cardigan: old, Target: similar
jeans: Old Navy



How far along: 16 weeks

Gender: Not sure yet. We went through a bunch of old wives tales to see if that gave us anything. It was a pretty even split with 13 for a boy and 15 for a girl. We find out in just two weeks!

Maternity clothes: Yes! I have been slowly adding a few more shirts into my wardrobe. I finally have just a tiny little bump. There is a small layer of extra stuffing, but most of it is baby bump! Eek! So exciting.

Stretch marks: Yes. 

Belly button in or out: Very in. I have quite a deep belly button so it will be interesting to see if/when it pops.

Sleep: Not too terrible. I did have one night of terrible sciatic nerve pain that kept me up and only granted me about 3 hours of sleep. I guess the baby is already getting me ready for sleep deprivation.

Best moment this week: Getting my hair cut! It is finally back to being much more healthy. I put it off for way too long. 

Worst moment this week: Stubbing my toe/foot big time getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.

Miss anything: Not particularly this week. I'm sure there is something and I just can't think of it right now. 

Movement: Not yet. I'm pretty excited to start feeling this little nugget though. 

Cravings: Still craving the sour stuff and potatoes in any form. Also Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell. 

Queasy or sick: Not really. I have been getting pretty stuffed up almost everyday, but it was bound to happen sooner or later. 

Looking forward to: This baby bump continuing to grow and hopefully "pop" soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment