Tuesday, February 25, 2014

17 weeks; baby is the size of a pear!

Hello again all! Here is what is going on this week with baby Tucker. Our little one is now the size of a pear and is growing exponentially each week. Read on for more updates. Hope you all have a wonderful day. 


blocks: GRACE & SALT
shirt: Gap; similar, similar
jeans: Gap
cardigan: Old Navy

How far along: 17 weeks

Gender: We find out in one week!!! I am so excited. Cast your vote now as to what you think we will have. 

Maternity clothes: Yes! I finally have a bit of a bump to show off, so I've been enjoying wearing some cute maternity clothes. 

Stretch marks: Yes. Still going. 

Belly button in or out: Very in. I am hoping to possibly see it pop in a few months. 

Sleep: Still pretty good this week. I'm still getting up all night to go to the bathroom. Not sure what the deal with that is. 
I had a really weird dream the other night that the baby was born and only two weeks old, but doing things like standing up and things that two week old newborns do not do. Everyone was telling me it was completely normal for the baby to be doing that at two weeks and I was just really confused. Strange stuff!

Best moment this week: Eating Salsarita's with the hubby. Seeing The Lego Movie with my family (EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!). If you've seen the movie, you will totally get that. It was quite good. The little things have been making me happy as of late. 

Worst moment this week: Being busy and not getting to spend as much time with my hubby. 

Miss anything: Larger bladder capacity, sleeping through the night (just getting my "sleep training" in for when the baby arrives).

Movement: Not yet. Every once in a while I will think that I maybe felt something, but its probably all in my head right now. I'm waiting for some more definitive movement. 

Cravings: Mexican food still. Every once in a while I want a burger, but most of the time red meat doesn't sound very appealing. 

Queasy or sick:  Not really. 

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of this little one! Let the countdown begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment