Tuesday, March 4, 2014

18 weeks; baby is the size of a sweet potato!


Hello everyone! It seems almost surreal that we will find out tomorrow if we are having a boy or a girl. It seemed so far away last week. This week has been pretty exciting on the baby front. You can read below for more details. We will have more good news to share in a few days, so be on the lookout for that exciting announcement. 

shirt: Old Navy; similar
jeans: Gap
cardigan: Old Navy


How far along: 18 weeks

Gender: We are finding out tomorrow! I am so unbelievably excited. 

Maternity clothes: Oh yes. I'm excited to keep showing off this bump. 

Stretch marks: Mmmhmmm. They just keep coming. 

Belly button in or out: In for now...

Sleep: Hit and miss. Some nights it isn't too bad, other nights I wake up feeling like I was hit on the back with a baseball bat repeatedly. 

Best moment this week: Getting to spend some quality time with my hubby. That's always really nice after a very busy week where I don't get to see him very much. 
Also, finally deciding on a diaper bag! After much research and deliberation, I got the Skip Hop Grand Central. It stores absolutely everything with a ton of pockets. 

Worst moment this week: Having some weird, scary numbness in my arm and face on only one side. Just another weird thing that happens in pregnancy. 

Miss anything: Abdominal strength in general. 

Movement: YES! Oh my goodness this was exciting. I found that when I'm sitting a certain way at my desk I can feel the little one flutter around every once in a while. It is very cool. 

Cravings: Mexican food. Especially chicken nachos from Salsaritas. Their chips are really good. 

Queasy or sick: Not really. I've been having some headaches and such, but nothing terrible. 

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender tomorrow and sharing it with everyone! And being able to buy some clothes for this baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment