Tuesday, March 11, 2014

19 weeks; baby is the size of a mango!

Things are going quite well here in the Tucker household. Life is hectic as always and this weekend was very busy. My awesome hubby ran a half marathon in Kings Mountain and ROCKED IT!!!


blocks: GRACE & SALT 
shirt: Gap; similar 
jeans: Gap
cardigan: old, Target; similar



How far along: 19 weeks

Gender: BOY! Needless to say, we are so excited. We didn't have a preference at all and it is so fun to be able to say "he" now when we refer to the baby. 

Maternity clothes: Yes! The shirt I'm wearing today from Gap is the softest, most comfortable shirt ever. And it shows off the bump nicely. 

Stretch marks: No new ones, which is surprising since this little boy is growing a bunch. I'm not complaining. 

Belly button in or out: In. 

Sleep: Not so great. Some nights aren't too terrible, but I'm getting up often and having to change positions regularly as well. 

Best moment this week: Finding out that we are having a happy, healthy, and energetic BOY!

Worst moment this week: Being sick! I've had a nasty cold the past few days and it just makes sleeping even worse. And I hate being sick at all. Luckily it seems to be going away fairly quickly.  

Miss anything: Being able to sleep on my back and stomach. I can sometimes maneuver myself to be half on my stomach, but it isn't the same. 

Movement: Yes! Lots and lots. This little boy is very active, which is still kind of weird to fell but very cool as well. 

Cravings:  Everyday is something different. Fresh fruit, mexican, soup, and on and on. 

Queasy or sick:  Yep, this stinkin' cold.

Looking forward to: The spring/summer! The last few days have been so warm and sunny and it is wonderful. I can't wait for this to keep coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment