Tuesday, March 18, 2014

20 weeks! Halfway there!

I cannot believe I am halfway through this pregnancy! It is so strange because August still seems a ways off. I also realize how much I still have to do to prepare for this little man. Here is the update for the week. 

Also, for some reason this picture came out looking very strange. I promise I don't look this disproportionate in real life. 

blocks: GRACE & SALT 
jeans: Gap
shirt: groopdealz.com; similar



How far along: 20 weeks

Gender: Boy!

Maternity clothes: Yep! The shirt I'm wearing today is not maternity, but it is super comfy and flowy. So it will grow as this little one continues to grow. 

Stretch marks:  Yep. They aren't itchy or anything yet, so that's good. 

Belly button in or out: In.

Sleep: Meh. Not always so great. Most nights I'm constantly having to change positions or get up to use the bathroom. I can't sleep on my back or stomach which is not fun, because that is how I've always slept. 

Best moment this week: Going to my first yoga class! It was so much fun and so relaxing. My shoulders are sore, but I know it is because I was stretching them out. The breathing techniques are also very soothing and helpful. 

Worst moment this week: The weather! I just want it to be nice and sunny. It has been so wacky and yucky a few days this week. 

Miss anything: My regular sleeping positions. Being able to move without my belly being in the way!

Movement: Lots of it! He has this fun little trick where he slides right over to be perfectly on top of my bladder and stays there for 30 minutes to an hour. Crazy boy. 

Cravings: Not really. Some salty stuff and mexican still. 

Queasy or sick:  Nope! This cold and ear infection finally went away!

Looking forward to: Sunny days and more yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment