Tuesday, April 1, 2014

22 weeks; baby is the size of a papaya!

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a fabulous week. This little boy has quite possibly tipped the scale into the one pound (or more) range this week and I think my belly noticed. I feel like I "popped" quite a bit this week. Things are still super crazy around here as per usual. I know that's just going to keep getting busier and busier, but I am ready for the challenge. Here's the highlights from this past week!



blocks: GRACE & SALT 
jeans: Gap
shirt: Gap; similar
cardigan: jane.com; similar, similar

How far along: 22 weeks

Gender: BOY!!!

Maternity clothes: Oh yes. Occasionally I can wear a shirt that isn't maternity, but it rides up and is not quite so flattering. 

Stretch marks: Yes. Not too many new ones and they aren't really that bad. 

Belly button in or out: Still in, but slowly becoming more and more shallow. 

Sleep: Not too terrible, but annoying in some ways that I have to move around a bunch to find a good sleeping position. And I'm still getting up quite a few times to go to the bathroom. Little dude loves jumping on my bladder. 

Best moment this week: Going to an awesome baby shower for my friend Erin! Also, getting to spend some quality time with my hubby. I know this is pretty much the same as last week, but I am truly enjoying every minute of time that we have just to ourselves while we still can. We are very excited for this little man to come into our lives, but we know it will never be the same again. 

Worst moment this week: Stubbing my toes in the same place 3 different times in one night while I was stumbling back from the bathroom. 

Miss anything:  Being able to lie on my back, seeing my feet, abdominal strength, not being winded after walking up the stairs.

Movement: Still going strong. There are lulls in the movement, which is normal since he is sleeping in cycles now for about 12-14 hours a day. He seems to sleep when I sleep for the most part, but I'm sure that will change soon.  

Cravings: Fresh fruit and salads, lemonade. 

Queasy or sick: Nope!

Looking forward to: More yoga next week, getting my hair cut today. My hair has been growing crazy fast and I'm always hot as it is, so I'll be getting quite a few inches off. Eek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment