Tuesday, April 8, 2014

23 weeks; baby is the size of a grapefruit!

I can't belive another week has already passed. This little boy is growing like crazy. I feel like he had a growth spurt this week for sure. Read below for more updates!



blocks: GRACE & SALT 
jeans: Gap
shirt: Gap; similar

How far along: 23 weeks

Gender: Boy!

Maternity clothes: Oh yes. I have been loving these leggings from Gap. They are so soft and light. I've been wearing them to bed and lounging around the house. Basically anytime I can. 

Stretch marks: Yep. No new ones, just the same old ones. 

Belly button in or out: Still making its way to an out at this point. I'm thinking it will pop within the next month. 

Sleep: Still hit or miss. I've had some really good nights a few times, but other nights are not good at all.

Best moment this week: Getting to spend some time with family. It has been a few weeks since we've seen them so it was nice to catch up a bit. Also, having a complete stranger ask me when I'm due! It's nice to know that I actually look pregnant. 

Worst moment this week: Having a massive leg cramp as soon as I woke up on Saturday morning in my calf. It was quite painful. 

Miss anything: Being able to bend over without my bump getting in the way, lung capacity, sleeping on my stomach. 

Movement: Lots of it. This little guy is very active. It's very cool to be able to feel him moving and rolling around. It is still a bit strange sometimes, but still neat.

Cravings: PEACHES. Oh my goodness I have been craving peaches so bad. I've been eating the Edy's Outshine peach bars like crazy. So good. 

Queasy or sick: Still have headaches, but nothing too terrible. Occassionally he will move really fast and it makes me nauseous. 

Looking forward to: Spending time with the hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment