Tuesday, April 15, 2014

24 weeks; baby is the size of a canta-corn-plant?

I'm currently in the stretch of time where baby's size varies from woman to woman. I have a few different apps and all of them tell me that baby's size is quite different. Apparently, he is the size of a cantaloupe, an ear of corn, or an eggplant. Those seem to vary in size quite a bit, but I guess it provides a basic understanding of his general size. 



blocks: GRACE & SALT 
jeans: Gap
shirt: Gap
cardigan: Banana Republic, old; similar, similar

How far along: 24 weeks

Gender: BOY!

Maternity clothes: I have been in love with this dress from Old Navy. I would buy 3 more and wear them every single day. So comfy and cute. 

Stretch marks: Yep. Nothing new on this front. 

Belly button in or out: Still making it's way out. I might have to start measuring to see if there is a difference week to week. 

Sleep: Pretty good for the most part. I'm sure it's going to get a lot worse before too long, so I'm making the most of it while I can. 

Best moment this week: For me this week, it was a lot of little things that made my week really good. I spent a lot of quality time with the hubby and cleaned and organized. I wrote out a schedule for the next few months with David being in school, me working, moving in May and all of the other craziness. I like to plan ahead and be organized. I know things don't always go according to plan, but I like to be prepared. Also going to Target and starting our registry! 

Worst moment this week: Missing out on yoga. It is Spring Break for a lot of schools so we didn't have it this week. I really missed it. 

Miss anything: Not being overly hot all the time, wearing my wedding rings. 

Movement: Yes. I swear at one point this boy pretty much stood up and started dancing a jig. It was quite the weird feeling. 

Cravings: Still craving peaches to an insane degree. I ate a huge serving of frozen peach slices and had a frozen peach bar last night. Soooooo good. 

Queasy or sick: Thankfully no. 

Looking forward to: Dog-sitting this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment