Tuesday, April 22, 2014

25 weeks; baby is the size of a head of cauliflower!

Hello all! It is amazing that another week has come and gone. What is happening to April? I feel like the bump has popped quite a bit between this week and last. Maybe its just what I'm wearing today, but it looks different today. Read on for the weekly highlights and have a great week. 




blocks: GRACE & SALT 
shirts: Old Navy and Shade, similar
cardigan: jane.com; similarsimilar
skirt: groopdealz.com, similar, similar


How far along: 25 weeks

Gender: BOY!

Maternity clothes: Yep. I can still wear some non-maternity maxi skirts that are stretchy, but shirts are maternity all the way. 

Stretch marks: Mmmhmm. Nothing new here. 

Belly button in or out: Just barely in at this point!

Sleep: Not so good the past few nights. I can't seem to get comfortable and it takes a while to do so. I also have this weird pain that is always in the same place in my back and no position makes it go away, except standing. It is super annoying. 

Best moment this week: Getting to pet sit the best dog ever, getting our Pack and Play (which I got for almost half price due to a temporary price cut and gift cards, woot woot) put together relatively unscathed.

Worst moment this week: This stinkin' pain in my back that won't seem to let up. It is totally random and annoying. I just want it to go away. Like now. 

Miss anything: Sushi! For the first time since I've been pregnant I've craved sushi. Good thing is I can get pregnancy-friendly sushi from Harris Teeter, so that's totally happening soon. 

Movement: Oh yes. He is getting big enough that sometimes he will kick me randomly and it is weird how forceful it is. It catches me off guard every once in a while. Love those baby kicks!

Cravings: Chicken nachos with queso on the side from Salsarita's, peach everything still, sushi. 

Queasy or sick: Nope!

Looking forward to: Getting back to my yoga class! We've been out the past two weeks and I am really missing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment