Tuesday, April 29, 2014

26 weeks; baby is the size of a head of lettuce!

Well another week has passed by incredibly quickly and we are in the double digit countdown for the arrival of our little man! It's hard to fathom that he will be here in August. David and I are unbelievably excited to meet him. My belly looks very strange in this photo for some reason. I promise it is much cuter in person.


blocks: GRACE & SALT 
jeans: Gap
cardigan: Banana Republic, old; similarsimilar
shirt: Old Navy; similar

How far along: 26 weeks

Gender: A very active boy!

Maternity clothes: Of course! I just got a few dresses from Target because this summer is going to be very interesting when I'm 9 months pregnant. I got this one, this one, and this one. Yes, I got two of the same dress in different colors. 

Stretch marks: Yep.

Belly button in or out: Still in, but I can easily see the bottom of it, which I have never been able to do. Since there is a lot of growing that happens in this last 3 months, I'm sure it will pop at some point. 

Sleep: Not great. It's starting to become difficult to get comfortable and as soon as I do, I have to get up to go to the bathroom. C'est la vie. 

Best moment this week: Getting to go to yoga! It's amazing how something so simple can have such an impact. I really missed not having yoga the past two weeks. It helps me calm down, stretch, and strengthen. 

Worst moment this week: This isn't really a bad thing, its more embarrassing than anything else. I forget that I can't suck in my stomach and that it protrudes a bit and have bumped it into things more than a few times. Nothing serious, but I have to remind myself that I can't make myself squeeze past someone as easily as before. 

Miss anything: Not sitting in my own lap. Its very strange to have this big ole belly in the way.

Movement: Lots of it! Our little boy is so strong that I can see my belly move when he kicks and he takes me by surprise quite often. I've also started to feel what I'm pretty sure is him hiccuping, which isn't all too much of a shock considering I have some pretty strong hiccups. 

Cravings: Still digging the Mexican food and peaches. 

Queasy or sick: Not really. Occassionally, his movements will make me need to sit down because they upset my stomach a bit. 

Looking forward to: My brother-in-law Chris' wedding to the wonderful Natalie this weekend. I'm so excited for Natalie to become a Tucker and for the two of them to be sealed together for eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment