Tuesday, May 27, 2014

30 weeks; baby is the size of a cantaloupe!

We are down to the last 10 weeks! Ahhhhh! It is so weird to only have 2 and a half months left. This month has been so crazy and I cannot believe it is almost June. 10 weeks seems far away and so close at the same time. We finally went through a checklist to see what we still need to do to prepare for the baby and we only have a few things left, which is a huge relief. Read on for more updates from the week!



shirt: Target
skirt: Gap
cardigan: Target


How far along: 30 weeks

Gender: BOY!

Maternity clothes: Oh yes. My outfit today was about complete and total comfort. I got this skirt from Gap on clearance for less than $10 and it is so incredibly comfortable. My wonderful mom got the shirt for me at Target this weekend and it is so soft as well. I'm just going for anything that isn't too hot and is soft. 

Stretch marks: Yes.  

Belly button in or out: Still hanging in. I'm basically to the point of telling myself that it will pop out and then I can be pleasantly surprised when it does. 

Sleep: Still hit or miss. My hips have been really sore despite all of the pillows I'm using and it makes rolling over that much more difficult. And the fact that I have a baby jumping on my bladder. 

Best moment this week: Getting to spend Memorial Day doing absolutely nothing! Well it wasn't really nothing, but I got to spend the whole day with my hubby watching Bones. 

Worst moment this week: Having to clean our entire apartment this week and weekend. I have been so exhausted this whole week with all the moving boxes and cleaning we had to do. We are almost all done. Almost.

Miss anything: Any sleep position except on my side, a normal center of gravity, lung capacity.

Movement: Yep! This little dude is super strong and getting stronger. I was sitting in church and he did what felt like a back flip. Pretty much scared me half to death. 

Cravings: Fresh fruit and Salsaritas! I cannot get enough of their chicken nachos. 

Queasy or sick: Sometimes little dude's movements make my stomach churn, but nothing terrible. 

Looking forward to: The prenatal classes we signed up for! We have a tour of the maternity ward at the hosptial, an infant CPR and safety class and a childbirth preparation weekend. Should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment