Tuesday, June 10, 2014

32 weeks; baby is the size of a Florida pomelo/squash!

Another week gone and another week into this hot summer! This is the "it's-93-degrees-and-I-just-need-to-be-as-cool-as-possible" outfit. This little man had what seems to be another growth spurt over the last week. I feel like I'm getting quite large and my belly is starting to do this not so lovely dip downward instead of being cute and round. Read on for more from this week!




dress: Target


How far along: 32 weeks

Gender: BOY!

Maternity clothes: Yep. I'm down to just a few things that still fit this big belly. I have a feeling those will be my staples for the next 8 weeks. I actually purchased this dress in two different colors since they are so comfy and roomy. I only get things now that I know I will have room to grow into. 

Stretch marks: Yep. 

Belly button in or out: In. But still getting more and more shallow. Not quite sure how that is happening. 

Sleep: Meh. Last night I was up every two hours, so I got a nice glimpse into what my life will be in a few months. 

Best moment this week: Going to a childbirth prep class with the hubby this past Saturday. I feel like I learned quite a bit and it was really nice to be able to learn with David. 

Worst moment this week: Getting stuck in some SERIOUS traffic on the way home the other day. It took me almost 2 hours to get home and it was super hot that day. Not fun. 

Miss anything: Bending over with ease, breathing normally, sleeping in any other position except my sides.

Movement: Yes. He is still crazy active and always moving. The movements have become more and more like rolls rather than jabs, but he still manages to punch and kick me regularly. 

Cravings: Fresh peaches, watermelon, fresh fruit in general

Queasy or sick: Nope!

Looking forward to: Getting the dresses my awesome sister made for me in the mail and my baby shower on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment