Tuesday, June 17, 2014

33 weeks; baby is the size of a durian fruit!

Another exciting week has past. I cannot believe I only have 49 days until my due date! It is going to be here so quickly and I'm glad to feel mostly prepared at this. I still have to pack my hospital bag and we will be installing the car seat soon. Other than that, it's mostly little stuff that we have left to do. Read on for more from the week!



shirt: Target
pants: Gap
cardigan: Target


How far along: 33 weeks

Gender: BOY!

Maternity clothes: Yes. Much like last week, I'm wearing the same couple of things on repeat. I do have some beautiful new dresses that my lovely sister Kira made me that I am excited to add in to my maternity wardrobe. 

Stretch marks: Yep. I'm not too worried about them at this point. It is what it is. My body has changed in so many ways, but that's just part of motherhood. And it doesn't really matter because I get a baby out of the deal!

Belly button in or out: Still hanging in there.

Sleep: Not great. Last night both of my legs and hips hurt so there was no way to get into a comfortable position. Most nights I wake up every two hours or so to use the bathroom. Maybe this is just preparation for the future?

Best moment this week: My baby shower! I had the most amazing time with so many amazing ladies. You guys are truly awesome and I feel so incredibly loved. Also, this little man is going to be the best dressed baby ever. Also getting my insurance situation figured out. Yay!

Worst moment this week: Stress at work and being completely exhausted over the past few days. I've just felt utterly drained. 

Miss anything: Being able to get dressed with ease, bending over without some audible noise, most of my shoes.

Movement: Yep. He's moving pretty much all the time. It's to the point that I have to shift myself to allow him more room or coax him away from shoving an appendage into my rib cage. I still love it. 

Cravings: .Still on the fresh fruit kick and Salsarita's chicken nachos. I haven't had them in a while and I'm really craving them. 

Queasy or sick: Nope!

Looking forward to: The tour of the maternity ward we have this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment