Tuesday, June 24, 2014

34 weeks; baby is the size of a butternut squash!

I cannot believe I only have 6 more weeks to go! Things have gone by fairly quickly, but I'm sure the last few weeks will slow down. I'm not sick of being pregnant yet and still feel pretty good most days. I'm so ready to meet this little man. Read on for more from this week!


pants: Gap
shirt: Gap; similar
cardigan: Target



How far along: 34 weeks

Gender: Boy!!!

Maternity clothes: Yep! I keep wearing pretty much the same things every week, but that's to be expected at this point. 

Stretch marks: Yep. Oh well. 

Belly button in or out: It is JUST barely still in. I know I've said that before, but this time, it is really shallow.

Sleep: Not great. I have this terribly annoying pain in my upper back that does not go away. And my hips have been killing me when I'm lying down, even with my nest of pillows. 

Best moment this week: Having an awesome 2 year anniversary celebration with my hubby! This has been a crazy year for the both of us and we are excited for all the new craziness that the next year will bring. 

Worst moment this week: I don't have a lot of bad in my life right now, but this pain in my upper back is probably the most annoying at this point. 

Miss anything: Sleeping on my back mostly. 

Movement: Yep! This little man was especially crazy this past weekend for some reason. I'm not sure why he was so crazy, but he was kicking and rolling up a storm. 

Cravings: Still craving the fresh fruit for the most part. I've had some really awesome fresh peaches recently as well. 

Queasy or sick: Not really. I do have the occasional headache, but that does happen with the hormones, heat and lack of sleep.

Looking forward to: The hospital tour today! I know that seems silly, but I'm planning to pack my bag after we know more about the maternity ward and it just seems more real to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment