Tuesday, July 1, 2014

35 weeks; baby is the size of a bunch of carrots!

Well baby and I have just over a month left! This not-so-little man is growing so quickly it is hard for me to keep up. I am so ready to meet him. I know I say that every week, but I keep having dreams about him being here and it just needs to be time already. Read on for more from this week.



dress: Target

How far along: 35 weeks

Gender: BOY!

Maternity clothes: Oh yes. Mostly dresses and comfy clothes. I've also been wearing my hair up most days because it is so stinkin' hot and humid. 

Stretch marks: Yes.  

Belly button in or out: Still in. I'm thinking it will probably not ever truly pop out at this point. 

Sleep: Alright for the most part. Some nights it is really hard to get comfortable and I wake up sore. 

Best moment this week: Going shopping for baby boy with my mom. I am very lucky to have family so close to help out. 

Worst moment this week: Staying up way too late and feeling like a zombie the next day. It is a helpful reminder that I need to slow down and take it a bit easier. 

Miss anything: Sleeping on my back or stomach. Being able to change positions easily. 

Movement: Yep. He's running out of room so his movements feel really "big" and sweeping. 

Cravings: Fresh fruit still. And the peach fruit bars I can't get enough of. 

Queasy or sick: Nope!

Looking forward to: The infant CPR and safety class this week and getting the day off on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment