Tuesday, July 8, 2014

36 weeks; baby is the size of a honeydew!

It seems like it was just yesterday that I posted, but here we are again with another week down. This little man is going to be here before I know it. This week was mostly good, but hard on me physically. I'm hoping that doesn't continue over these last few weeks. Read on for more!


dress: handmade by my lovely sister Kira



How far along: 36 weeks

Gender: BOY!

Maternity clothes: Yep. I'm still rotating through the only few outfits that fit me. It doesn't seem logical to buy anything new at this point. 

Stretch marks: Yup. 

Belly button in or out: Magically still in. It's very shallow, but still in. 

Sleep: Not great, especially since I've been sick and upped my fluid intake even more, which means more trips to the bathroom. 

Best moment this week: Taking an infant CPR and safety class with the hubby. It puts me at ease to have that knowledge, even if we never have to use it. And I got to spend some quality time with David.

Worst moment this week: Being sick. It's pretty much a hundred times worse to be sick on top of all the other aches and pains of pregnancy. Luckily I have the best husband ever who made an early morning run to CVS for supplies. 

Miss anything: Walking without waddling, sleeping on my back. 

Movement: Yeah. This boy is running out of room! He was especially crazy while I was sick, which didn't help at all. 

Cravings: WATERMELON! I can't get enough watermelon. My belly is as large as one, so I guess it is only fitting. 

Queasy or sick:  Just a bit this weekend and on Monday. Luckily I feel past it at this point. 

Looking forward to: This little man to arrive. I feel like this is the final stretch now and I can't wait to hold my little boy in my arms. We are all taking bets as to when he will actually be born. 

No comments:

Post a Comment