Friday, March 4, 2016

Non-scale victories pt. 1

Happy Friday!

I think a large part of any fitness journey is taking time to appreciate the little victories that don't include the number on the scale. This is vital especially because the number on the scale is just a number. It doesn't tell you what you are worth.

1. Being able to wear my wedding rings again!
2. Officially retiring my size 14 jeans
3. Wearing a medium shirt and having it fit well rather than feel tight.
4. Choosing to park further away because I know I won't get winded from the walk.
5. Upping the resistance on my recumbent bike because the lower setting was too easy.

I'm hoping to keep this series going over the course of my journey. I am amazed by how great I feel and how the choices I'm making are having serious impact.

Thank you all for following along with me and have a great weekend!


1 comment: